A brief guide to the written works which I am currently considering to produce (other than my recent obsession with re-framing Ultramon into a story that makes sense). Those are the stories that are currently fighting for dominance in my head. I am most probably not going to write anything of it soon, but I would very much like to. Contains spoilers, cause I'm cruel like this.
Nyamavu’s Deception (the plan may change)
- Chapter 3 focuses on Kosa, in which he settles a dispute between Aza and Hasira.
- Chapter 4 focuses on Hasira, in which she is manipulated by Nyamavu.
- Chapter 5 focuses on Sirati, in which he overheard the adults talking and doesn’t understand much of it.
- Chapter 6 focuses on Nyamavu, in which she considers her options.
- Chapter 7 in which the plan is put in motion – will probably be written in parts and feature multiple perspectives.
- Chapter 8 – a bonus chapter in which Kosa hallucinates (I might actually put that one before the hell breaks loose – a quiet before the storm sort of thing).
- Chapter 9 – the characters come to terms with the hell broken lose.
- Chapter 5 in which the refugees settle in the Pridelands and Simba and others are born.
- Chapter 6 which describes the political outcome achieved by Scar.
- Chapter 7 – a bonus chapter in which Swa takes drastic measures to keep the dynasty alive.
Other Lion Stories
- A continuation of Nubia’s life in the Riverlands, in which she falls in love with Udaka and Udevu and deals with Tabia.
- A story on Vuyelwa’s life with the Gumumoyan Brotherhood, in which she participates in some random lions’ joining ceremony and “dances” with Majivu.
Non-lion Stories (titles may change):
Wings of our own, part 2 – Vicky explains to Ricky why they both should get out of Copperfield.
Virgin and virginer – A post-Circumstances one-shot in which a not-so-innocent question from Vicky provokes Dr FU to do something she has never done before (this one, if I do it, will be Mature-filtered).
A start of something new – In which Izzy learns Dr FY is a virgin.
Ryder games – In which Matt learns how annoying his father can be when he wants to.
Journey to the past – An actual chapter of the main story in which Ricky has a very strange dream.
A real big deal – An actual chapter in which Vicky learns of the past of her martial arts teacher Bloody Mary.
One step over the mark – An actual chapter in which Ricky initiates a debate between Baxter, Denis and Chris on homosexuality.
Midnight mom – A one-shot that probably won’t make it to the main book in which Uzi’s mother accidentally learns how her eldest son likes to spend his free time.
Playing games – A one-shot in which Samanta plays strip poker with her boyfriend and makes it into spank poker.
Generations – A one-shot in which Samanta cheers her daughter up by telling her how she almost killed her father once.
Confrontation – A one-shot in which Keyem has to face the consequences of pulling a prank on her step-mother (the incident mentioned by Kira in “Wasting time”).